Ewan King, Director of Business Development and Delivery at the Social Care Institute for Excellence, explains how multidisciplinary teams are improving experiences and outcomes for individuals and families with care and support needs that cross traditional professional and organisational boundaries.
Related content and links
About this blog
The Troubled Families Programme helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Reducing parental conflict and alcohol dependency during lockdown August 17, 2020
- See, Hear, Respond webinar August 5, 2020
- Reducing parental conflict November 5, 2019
- Could early help keep kids in class? October 17, 2019
- Early help is anything that helps; driving a partnership approach to improved outcomes for families August 5, 2019